This year’s conference is themed “Turn the Music Up. Turn The Noise Down.” The three-day retreat will be held October 26-29, 2017 at the AmericasMart, 240 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303. This year's host hotel is Hotel Indigo Downtown, 230 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, which is adjacent to the conference venue (AmericasMart). Book your reservations early before rooms are no longer available.
2017 ICON Award Honorees:
- Tricky Stewart: Grammy Award winning record producer, songwriter is responsible for more than 10 million records
- Shannon Sanders: Emmy / Dove/ Grammy Award winning producer and songwriter
- Chuck Harmony & Claude Kelly: combined, their singles have sold more than 25 million copies
- D. DoRohn Gough: music producer, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, composer, arranger and entrepreneur
- Chaka Zulu, Jeff Dixon & Aiyisha ObeFemi (DTP): management for Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges
- Alisha M’jestie Brooks: Platinum-selling songwriter, artist, motivational speaker
Much like the 2016 conference, it will provide the ultimate opportunity for participants to gain a wealth of industry knowledge crucial to their business success. Panelists and guest speakers will provide attendees with the necessary tools needed to maximize their resources, build a better business model and define their individual marquee while working together with others. Registration costs $200. Don’t wait! Registration on or after October 26th will be $250 at the door.
Become A Member
WSA provides avenues of communication and cooperation
between its members and music industry leaders.